Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Bun?!

So today Christian and I were on our way to the pool when I decided that I wanted to get a delicious, mouthwatering, spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Seriously I am obsessed with this sandwich! So we drove on in the drive thru, proceeded to get my sandwich and head out to the pool. The manager was the one that talked to me at the window and was super friendly. The whole way there I can smell the deliciousness in the passenger seat, and man did it smell good! 

When I got out to the pool and got Christian situated with his turkey sandwich, I opened the box to eat this yummy-ness and I noticed that there was no top bun!! How does this happen? It was bottom bun, pickles, chicken, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce but NO TOP BUN!!! Well I was already at the pool and was not about to leave and drive up the highway back to the Chick-Fil-A that I was just at. So I ate it anyway! 

When we left the pool I called them to let the manager know about the lack of a bun on my sandwich. He was very nice and asked what he could do to make this right for me. I told him that I would like another spicy chicken sandwich, this time with TWO buns! I also told him that I was just leaving the pool and would come back to the drive thru for my free one. It was so tasty!! Yes friends I ate two spicy chicken sandwiches today, and they were great! 

Thank you Chick-Fil-A for making this delicious sandwich and for giving me a free one today! If you haven't tired one yet, you are missing out! :) 

Many Blessings, 
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment