Monday, June 21, 2010

Tidbits

My friend Laura recently wrote a blog titled "Tidbits" and at the end asked "what are your tidbits?" So, friends and family, here are some tidbits about me...

* I'm so proud to be a full time wife and mommy
* Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
* I sleep with 5 pillows and a stuffed elephant
* It drives me CRAZY when Christian's diaper bag gets unorgainzed
* I hate when people touch my face
* I could eat pizza everyday....seriously
* My hair is naturally curly & I hate it
* I'm hypoglycemic (low blood sugar)
* I watch "Days of our Lives" every day
* I shampoo my hair twice in the shower
* This little man holds my heart in his hands:
* I love spending time with my girls
* I'm a junk food junkie
* I love watching movies...but I HATE scary ones!
* I always try to look at things from both sides
* Family and God are the most important things to me
* I'm the pickiest person about my food
* Toilet paper has to roll under
* I'm terrified of crickets 
* Disney movies are the best
* Still a "daddy's girl" at 25 yrs old
* I'm uncomfortable with change
* Swimming is my favorite outdoor activity
* Different foods on my plate can't touch!
* My mom is my rock
* I drink 2 cups of coffee a day

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  

What are your tidbits? 

Many Blessings, 
Vanessa

1 comment: