Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tidbits Continued...

After my last post with tidbits about myself, I have been realizing just how weird I really am. And the funny thing is that I left out some key tidbits about me! So, I just wanted to add a few more to my list of quirks. 

* I cannot, repeat cannot, touch cotton balls! 
* I sleep with the blanket over my ears, because I'm terrified a bug will crawl in my ear
* Can't even LOOK at a chalkboard without my teeth hurting!
* I snort when I laugh too hard
* Have a fan blowing in my face (on high) at night
* I'm always hot!
* My husband calls me the paparazzi
* I get a drink and never drink it 
* I always have deodorant with me


I don't know whether to laugh at these, or if I have just told my friends and family that maybe I'm crazier than you all thought. HAHA! 


Many Blessings,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment